Digital Marketing Strategist
Are you a strategic thinker with experience creating comprehensive and innovative digital marketing strategies that produce visible results for clients? We want you to join the Blue Compass team! We are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Strategist who will work with a wide variety of clients across multiple industries.
At Blue Compass, our Digital Marketing Strategists spend most of their time developing integrated digital marketing strategies for various online content platforms. Strategists also provide strategic direction and feedback to other members of the digital marketing team.
Digital Marketing Strategist Responsibilities Will Include:
- Working to enhance the online presence of Blue Compass’ clients by creating comprehensive digital marketing content strategies, performing research and analyzing data.
- Independently creating strategic plans for various clients.
- Planning and working with marketing team to implement advanced search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), backlink strategies, social media and conversion rate optimization (CRO) campaigns to reach clients' online goals.
- Producing regular reports for clients based on monthly efforts and industry changes.
- Attending and presenting at client meetings.
- Creating project briefs and providing insight and guidance within the digital marketing team.
- Overseeing implementation or directly implementing quality content across a variety of digital mediums.
- Researching topics for blog articles, web pages, infographics, social media posts and ads.
- Leading client presentations, digital marketing courses and other training sessions, both internally and externally.
- Assisting with estimates, new client proposals and new business meetings.
- Attending conferences, workshops and other training sessions in order to grow industry knowledge.
Requirements For The Digital Marketing Strategist Role:
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, journalism, public relations or a related digital marketing field.
- Candidate must have experience with content marketing, advanced search engine optimization (SEO), social media, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Pinterest Ads, conversion rate optimization (CRO), link building, user experience (UX), market research methodology and analysis, strategic planning, schema and other digital marketing efforts.
- Four-year degree in marketing or related field preferred.
- Industry certifications are desirable.
The Ideal Blue Compass Team Member:
- Self-motivated and able to meet goals and deadlines
- Values continuing education, learning more about digital marketing and staying up-to-date on industry news
- Team player who works well within an open and collaborative environment
Blue Compass Benefits: