.NET Web Developer
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with our account executives, client support team and other developers to understand, estimate, prioritize and implement requests for development and maintenance projects.
- Use code documentation to develop mobile apps, create forms, and help create innovative, mobile-friendly user experiences.
- Maintain a high standard of work for all tasks and projects, test for any browser compatibility or potential user experience issues.
- Competent knowledge of testing concepts, tools and methodologies.
- Understanding of basic systems analysis design and debugging of new systems.
- Ability to evaluate new and evolving development technologies and create, compose and edit programs.
- Knowledge of computer technology required for position.
- Ability to present information in a clear and understandable manner in both written and oral form.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment, exercising effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform all work in a timely, professional and efficient manner while effectively communicating current project status with the team.
- Strong working knowledge of testing and creating solutions for cross-browser and user experience issues.
- Strong work ethic in writing clean and concise code that other development team members can easily understand and implement elsewhere if needed.
- Ability to complete projects alone or collaboratively. Communicates well and can provide reasonably accurate time estimates.
- Good working knowledge of using SVN for collaboration.
- Mobile application experience: HTML5 or native.
We are looking for a candidate who is:
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Passionate about development
- Driven to meet deadlines
- Team player
- Detail oriented