Digital Marketing Associate
Do you have a passion for digital marketing? Are you interested in helping brands tell their stories online using social media, blogs and other digital platforms? Blue Compass wants you on our team! We are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Associate who will work with a wide variety of clients across multiple industries.
At Blue Compass, our Digital Marketing Associates focus on implementing digital marketing content based on strategies developed within the digital marketing team.
Digital Marketing Associate Responsibilities Will Include:
- Collaborating within a team to implement integrated create an effective online brand presence for clients by implementing integrated digital strategies.
- Researching various topics to write website page content, blogs, white paper, etc. while following search engine optimization (SEO) best practices for a variety of clients.
- Performing search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing and conversion rate optimization (CRO) from approved strategies to reach clients' online goals.
- Preparing performance reports based on efforts implemented by our team for our clients using Google Analytics, social platform analytics, etc.
- Using project briefs and outlines to create and implement quality content across a variety of digital mediums such as blog articles, web pages, infographics, social media posts and online ads.
Requirements For The Digital Marketing Associate Role:
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing, journalism, public relations or a related digital marketing field. Copywriting skills are a plus.
- Candidate must have experience with some of the following: content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), social media, Google Analytics, conversion rate optimization (CRO), link building, user experience (UX).
- Four-year degree in marketing or related field preferred.
- Industry certifications are desirable.
The Ideal Blue Compass Team Member:
- Self-motivated and able to meet goals and deadlines
- Values continuing education, learning more about digital marketing and staying up-to-date on industry news
- Team player who works well within an open and collaborative environment
- Able to turn content ideas and technical knowledge into attention-grabbing stories
Blue Compass Benefits: