Digital Marketing Analyst
Are you a positive, detail-oriented digital expert with a passion for developing marketing strategies and implementing integrated digital campaigns? Join our team! We are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Analyst who will work with a wide variety of clients across multiple industries.
At Blue Compass, our Digital Marketing Analysts spend time both creating and implementing digital marketing content strategies. Digital Marketing Analysts support the digital marketing team by providing strategic direction and implementing digital campaigns according to strategic planning.
Digital Marketing Analyst Responsibilities Will Include:
- Working to enhance the online presence of Blue Compass’ clients by brainstorming digital marketing strategies, performing research, analyzing data and implementing content strategies on various platforms.
- Working with a team to help create strategic plans for various clients.
- Planning and implementing search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media and conversion rate optimization (CRO) campaigns to reach clients' online goals.
- Producing regular reports for clients based on monthly efforts and industry changes.
- Attending and presenting at client meetings.
- Creating project briefs and providing insight and guidance within the digital marketing team.
- Overseeing implementation or directly implementing quality content across a variety of digital mediums.
- Helping with client presentations, digital marketing courses and other training sessions.
Requirements For The Digital Marketing Analyst Role:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, journalism, public relations or a related digital marketing field.
- Candidate must have experience with some of the following: content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), social media, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google My Business, Bing Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Pinterest Ads, conversion rate optimization (CRO), link building, user experience (UX), schema.
- Four-year degree in marketing or related field preferred.
- Industry certifications are desirable.
The Ideal Blue Compass Team Member:
- Self-motivated and able to meet goals and deadlines
- Values continuing education, learning more about digital marketing and staying up-to-date on industry news
- Team player who works well within an open and collaborative environment
Blue Compass Benefits: