At Blue Compass, we strive to provide clients with the best possible digital solutions. Sometimes, that means our hard work garners an award . or three in this case. In the fall, we submitted three projects to The Communicator Awards. Luckily, we snatched up awards for all three of the projects we entered! For Blue Compass, it's an incredible honor for our hard work to be recognized by this prestigious organization.
The Communicator Awards is an international awards organization that recognizes innovative ideas in the communications and marketing fields. They receive more than 6,000 entries from companies and agencies ranging in size from small to large. Projects are judged by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts, which consists of professionals from the fields of communications, advertising, media, and marketing.
There are ten overarching categories for which a project can be submitted. Within the ten categories, there are more specific sub-categories. The main categories include:
- Interactive Multimedia
- Online Video
- Design & Print
- Marketing Effectiveness
- Video & Commercials
- Integrated Campaigns
- Mobile & Apps
- Web Marketing
Blue Compass's Awards
Below is a list of the awards Blue Compass was honored with by The Communicator Awards:
- A Gold Award of Excellence for our work on the UnityPoint Health - LiveWell blog. This was in the Content Marketing - Blog category.
- A Silver Award of Distinction for the Orchard Place website. This award falls under the Websites: Non-profit category.
- A Silver Award of Distinction for the How to Spring Clean Your Diet Infographic. The infographic fell under the Content Marketing - Infographic category.
The Award of Excellence is The Communicator Awards' highest honor. This award is given to organizations that show they are leaders in their field. The Award of Distinction is for projects that exceed industry standards, showcasing high-quality work and achievement. Since the UnityPoint Health - LiveWell blog won an Award of Excellence, the blog will be featured in the Interactive Winners Gallery.
For the team members who spent many hours making these projects award-winning, it's a pleasing moment to see your work acknowledged by leaders in our industry. For those of us not directly involved in the projects, we are incredibly proud of our co-workers' hard work and success. Congratulations to the Blue Compass team!
Other Awards Blue Compass Has Won in 2015
Blue Compass has won several awards so far in 2015. Check them out!
- The Gold Horizon Award for Orchard Place website in the Advocacy/Non-profit category.
- Gold SIA awards for both the Orchard Place website and UnityPoint Health - Trinity in the Quad Cities '5 Ways to Spring Clean Your Diet Infographic'.