Digital Marketing Strategist Essential Job Functions:
Our team members are positive, hard working and fun-loving individuals that strive to give clients their best, and we're looking to expand! We are seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist to create digital strategies and enhance the online presence of our clients.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Works with marketing staff to implement SEO strategies to boost search results.
- Implements new tactics with metadata, keyword research and web page updates.
- Works with developers to enhance technical SEO, local SEO, usability, mobile engagement and inbound marketing.
- Researches and executes backlink strategies.
- Researches topics and writes copy for blog articles, web pages, infographics and video scripts.
- Implements tactics and guides social media campaigns.
- Helps produce and manage social media content, audience development and community management, create content calendars, monitor trends and more.
- Uses tools such as Google Analytics and social insights to audit, analyze, monitor and produce reports concerning visitor activities on websites and social media.
- Interpreting on-page and off- page data and making information easy to understand.
Search Engine Marketing:
- Enhances online traffic for clients by creating search engine marketing efforts to increase traffic to the client’s site.
- Set up and monitoring of Pay Per Click ads, such as Google AdWords, Targeted Remarketing Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, etc. Sets up landing pages.
Scheduling & Management
- Schedules implementation of tactics and objectives for produced strategies.
- Provides appropriate and necessary insight for strategies.
- Mentors Digital Marketing Associates.
- Reports to leadership team as needed, or requested, in regards to developed strategies, client conversations and analytical trends.
- May present training courses and sessions.
Blue Compass Promotions:
- Attends new business meetings, creates proposals, assists with estimates.
- Presents external or internal digital marketing presentations.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of SEO, SEM, social, mobile and the latest web trends.
- May attend conferences to grow knowledge.
Four-year degree in marketing or related field preferred. Industry certifications are desirable.
Must have 5 years of strategic experience in digital marketing field.